Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Still quilting ...

and I'm sure I will be for a good long time yet. It's a lucky thing I love to hand quilt, and it has been cold, so it's nice to snuggle under the quilt sandwich.

It's my aim to move the hoop once per day, and I've pretty much been able to do just that. This is my favourite area of quilting at the moment - but I'm fickle and my favourite area changes almost daily.

I'll check back in later in the week - in the meantime, you know where you can find me :-)

11 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Wow, the quilting looks beautiful.It looks so great and now so close I can see the pretty fabrics you used.

Shay said...

Im snuggling under a quilt Im working on too. Best place to be with these freezing blustery days!

Laurie said...

What a great quilting design! I can't wait to get to that stage.

Deb said...

It looks so good! I love seeing pictures of your progress.

Nancy said...

I've never hand-quilted, but I can see where it would be relaxing.

Jan said...

Love the swirl pattern in the diamonds!

Pip said...

Quilt on Tazzie :)

Lucky for you the weather is getting nice and cool, it would be simply awful if you had to do that in summer.

lol - the word verifaction is accufeed, how weird is that.

ruthsplace said...

The quilting looks amazing.

max and louise pattern co said...

Your hand quilting is beautiful. Can't wait to see your next installment.

Céline said...

coucou, Tu fais toujours un travail si remarquable !!! Je reste toujours ébahie devant tes ouvrages. bisous

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilting, love the design, if only I could find the enthusiam to do this, mine are sent of to the long arm quilter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails