Saturday, May 18, 2013

Another shot ...

I had another try at taking a picture of the quilting on Mrs Billings. It was such a grey day that I had little success, but I'll share my efforts with you anyways ...

Not great huh? When Marty gets back, I'll get him to do some pictures. He's a much better photographer than I am, and he has a fancy camera that he knows how to use :-)

And while I'm remembering to take photos, I had promised earlier this week to share the cute slippers I received from the tiny people on Mother's Day:

I just love them, and they're so warm and cosy. I'm wearing them right now. It's all glamour all the time here :-)

Well, I'm going to make dinner for Camo and I, and then settle in for a night of being toasty under my quilt that I'm working on. Chatter soon! xox

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Cute slippers and the quilt looks magnificent.

Heather said...

Wow, it is looking amazing. Your fingers must be getting sore!

Shay said...

Im so glam I spend most of my time at home in pyjamas....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails