Friday, May 17, 2013

Still Quilting!

I'm still hand quilting away on Mrs Billings - and I'm really happy with how things are coming along so far. I've learned it's really hard to capture a good picture that shows off the quilting at night ... let me try again tomorrow ...

In related news - I've decided to shorten my deadline by a couple of months. Nothing like putting a whole lot more pressure on myself, but I have a feeling I can manage it. But I better get my skates on ... there's still a LONG way to go!! Chatter soon :-)

6 comments:

Sheila said...

bringing it back to September for the Royal Show perhaps? It is looking very beautiful..

My name is Riet said...

As far as I can see it is going to be beautiful. love all the colors

Deb said...

I think that it looks wonderful. You're doing a great job!

Noela said...

Good luck with an earlier finish. The quilt is looking great. Hugs.....

mereth said...

Hmm, seems a bit bit masochistic, but if you think it can be done......go for it!

Shay said...

Having seen your progress in person last week Im pretty sure you can get this done on a shortened deadline!

It's so pretty and your quilting is exquisite. I could only dream of being able to quilt so beautifully.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails