Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Three FWS Blocks

Over the last two days, I've put together another three FWS blocks. I'd like to get another five made by Sunday to get me up to date - I can do it, I know I can!

Block 60 - Noon & Light

Block 63 - Ozark Maple Leaf

Block 99 - W.C.T.U

Block Total: 86

In other news, I think I'm on the trail of the person who made the quilt in the last post. A lovely lady named Lola emailed me to say that she thinks it was made by Mary Hitchens, and after a little 'googling' I've found a picture on another blog that displayed the maker info. Hopefully I can be in touch with her soon. Thank you Lola :-) xox

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You are making great progress on the blocks.

#60 is beautiful: I like the placement of the fabrics.

Impera Magna said...

Wow.... amazing blocks! You're doing great putting these together...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails