Monday, December 04, 2006

Nov/Dec Goals

How did I go with my November goals?
  • Mark and pin Winnie the Pooh quilt
  • Make three gifts for Xmas
  • Piece 60 blue and cream blocks
  • Make four DJ blocks
  • Complete one quilt to binding
  • No fabric purchases other than Osnaburg or fabric to complete a quilt
All done, but for the poor Winnie the Pooh quilt. As I mentioned a few days ago, the WTP quilt has had some work done on it, so all is not lost. I wanted to have a think for a few days before I set my new goals, so here goes:
  • Start quilting Winnie the Pooh quilt
  • Finish up gifts for Xmas
  • Write directions and send off Winchester quilt
  • Make twelve DJ blocks
  • Start assembling zig zag nine patch blocks
Not a lot of goals, but could still be tricky to get through. Especially if I'm diverted by socks ... I know I'll get the Christmas gifts done, the rest is anyones guess. I've got my fingers crossed, so wish me luck my friends!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You did great on your November goals and I'm sure you will do great on your December goals. You seem to have a lot of energy!

Susan said...

You are doing a wonderful job with goals. Poor WTP, though! He must not be something you really are in the mood to do. I've seen him show up several times now. =) I see you only put 12 DJ blocks. =)

Patti said...

I'd say that's an ambitious list for such a busy time of year. You sure did well on the November goals!

Shelina said...

You did a great job on your November goals! Your December list isn't a long list but it sure is an ambitious list. Good luck to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails