Friday, September 29, 2023

What have I done with my photos?

So, as I'm getting set to write my post tonight, I had a look in my phone and could only find one picture of things that I'd worked on this past week! I know I've been much busier than that, so I wonder what I've done?

This is my solitary picture, progress on the OPA Sampler Quilt:

Block 37 - Chubby Chex

There is another picture of this block, just a different setting, but I wonder why I haven't taken any more pictures of other things? So my plan is that I'll leave this here as a placeholder, and check back in with you at the end of the weekend. With some new work, and hopefully some pictures of things I've worked on previously.

I hope you've all had a lovely week - I know mine has been super busy - we're getting to the sharp end of the year now. Chatter soon, hugs!

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sometimes we just forget to take the photos!

Janet said...

I will blame it on your new phone. Ha. Ha.
Look forward to seeing what you have been up to. Enjoy your weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails