Friday, September 22, 2023

Quickie post ...

I'm so sorry, this is going to be a super quick post tonight, I'm so very tired after a seriously busy week.

Today I got a couple more blocks made from the Scrappy Star Stitchalong, these are Blocks 6 and 7:


Block six has that fabulous blue stripe, and even if I did have time to stitch a bunch during the week, I didn't have anything remotely similar so had to partake in some retail therapy. I'm so glad I did!

I also got another block made from the Opa Sampler Stitch Along:

Block 18 - Crossed Canoes

A fun one to make, and I simply adore that blue Judie Rothermel print. It's yummy!

Last of all, I promised I'd share a little of the fabric I'd managed to get in a fabulous sale. These are largely for little Mary quilts, I'm adding to a whole new area of my stash for that sweet girl.



And finally for today, I've moved the hoop on my Lily Rosenberry quilt, I've managed to get 30 mins of hand quilting done each day, often times it's quite late at night. A perfect relaxation toward heading to bed.

And speaking of bed, I think I'll head in that direction now, I feel like I'll be asleep within minutes! Chatter soon xox

4 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

great blocks...always good to find time to sew!

Nancy said...

How wonderful you were able to find a blue and white stripe for the Scrappy Star blocks. That gets used in several more blocks, too. Your stars are delightful.
Crossed Canoes looks beautiful. I love that Judie Rothermel print, too.
Your Lily Rosenberry is gorgeous.
I hope you were able to get a good night's sleep.

Janet said...

You got a lot stitched and some hand quilting too. I like the swirly fabric in block 7 with the blue. Yes that Rothermel is gorgeous too. Pretty and cute fabrics you purchased and always nice to get it on sale too.
Have a fantastic week.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks, love the crossed canoes block. You have great fabrics from the sale.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails