Friday, September 01, 2023

Three Opa Blocks

This week I got three Opa Sampler Sewalong blocks made, and they were super fun.

Block 23 - Wagon Wheel

Block 12 - Thunderbolt

Block 33 - Bears Paw

All of the blocks had fabric from deep stash, and some of them were treasures donated to me by lovely Pam Holland. I've eked out the very last of a couple of fabrics, and there are tiny seams in some of the pieces to use up the last little bits. It's no wonder I seem to be inundated with scraps!

And speaking of scraps, I'm thinking of going through my scrap bins and tossing out some of the contents, really, just the pieces I just know I'm not going to use. Before they hit the trash can, is anyone interested in taking them off my hands? Local is preferable, but I can send some bits and pieces further afield. Postage is prohibitive these days, so I can't promise how much there will be, or what size and scope of things I'll be sending on to their next lives. Please let me know.

I don't have more pictures to share as I've started working on some of my secret squirred projects toward Christmas. I have a lot to get through this year and don't want to leave it to the last minute and be stressed. It's about this time of year that my Etsy store really starts kicking off (as it has a bit of a Christmasy theme), and that always becomes a focus for me. If anyone is working on the mmmCrafts ornaments, please do check in on my Etsy store for the painted bead heads. They're reasonably priced and take away the stress of painting. They also save you the trouble of tracking down the beads, paints, markers etc. I'll love to help you out!


That's all I have to share with you this week, it has been a super busy one, but you wouldn't know it from this journal entry. Let's see if I can have something more interesting for you next week. Chatter soon! xox

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Beautiful blocks, I would love any reproduction scraps, I can use (need) pieces about 2 inches square for cropped diamonds. I am in Victoria, happy to refund postage.

Janet said...

The blocks are beautiful. As I say you are amazing in what you make and how much you get made in a week.
I would love scraps but I am in the USA so too far to ship.
Happy weekend.

Golden Star said...

Thanks for your commitment to helping us learn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails