Friday, November 04, 2022

I'll check back in ...

This has been a busy week, and right now I'm babysitting sweet little Mary. I haven't had a chance to look over what I've been working on to share with you, but I took a quick snap of a couple of things on my sewing table:

I've prepped almost all the shapes I need for the last two borders of Lily Rosenberry. I'll make up the corner swag pieces tomorrow, and see if I need any more of the red flowers. I know I have all the yellow centres that I need - and I possibly still need some more little red berries. Those berries are relentless!

Also pictured, I'm trying out one of the felt ornaments from the Twelve Days of Christmas series by mmmCrafts. They looked like so much fun that I just couldn't resist. My embroidery skills aren't great, so I feel like these will give me some much needed practice.

That's all I have for you at this moment, but I'm going to leave you with a promise that I'll check back in before this weekend is over. Chatter soon! xox

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

do you find it easy to embroider through that iron on "paper" - I have some of the patterns for the Christmas ornaments and started one using that iron on stuff and found it difficult to stitch through and put it aside last year and never got back to it.

loulee said...

Enjoy the baby sitting.
Lots of loveliness going on at your place.

Janet said...

Have fun with your granddaughter. You will have Lily in the hop in no time. Have a wonderful weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails