Friday, November 11, 2022

Another new project ...

I'm sure I've mentioned that I have so many things I'd like to get done before the end of the year. Before Christmas really. 

One of the things is another tree skirt - it's on the way right now.

Apart from the fabric with the sweet little doggies, they're not really Christmas fabrics. And I can't even tell you how much I wish I had the foresight to cut the doggie fabric the other way around. Anyway, I think it'll still look cute.

I'm ready for quilting now, it shouldn't take long. Even though it's late, I'll probaby get started tonight.

Some of the other things I'm working on are secret squirrell projects, so it will be a little while before I can share them with you.

It's off to the sewing room for me now, I'll check back in with you really soon! xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Christmas tree skirt! It has a bit of a mid-century vibe going for it. I made 3 very traditional Christmas tree skirts probably 25 years ago, one for us and for each of our children. They still use them, which is nice!
Deb E / CA

Kyle said...

The addition of something easier than your beautiful applique is a good balance.

Janet said...

Very nice tree skirt, the Dachshund fabric is so cute. Look forward to seeing how you quilted it. Enjoy your weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails