Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Three things ...

First of all, a delightful thing:

I had pinned these Liberty print Vans a while back on Pinterest, and yesterday was the day they became mine. Mum and I shopped for school shoes for Camo yesterday: it seems at Camo's school the current trend is black leather Vans, and the school experience just won't be the same without them. The silver lining there is that I noticed these sweet babies had gone on sale - not by much, but enough to make me skip out of the store smiling :-)

Second of all... I managed to get all the borders cut out for the Montmellick project:

It really is awfully cute fabric isn't it? I'm not sure why I allowed it to sit dormant in my stash for so long?? Perhaps I knew in the back of my mind that the perfect project was just around the corner ... (or 10 years down the track!)

And third of all:

Ummm, I think I may have set the bar a little high when I wrote out what I'd like to achieve today ... especially given that it's 2pm ... and I've done ONE thing!! Ohh well, there's always tomorrow ...

9 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Shoes in a Liberty print? What a wonderful idea--especially if they are comfortable!

loulee said...

Yeah! But you did get the borders sorted. LOL

AnnieO said...

Fun shoes! I can't find any I like these days. Love the border print--it waited a long time to star in a quilt:)

Melanie said...

Love those shoes, just darling.

Sjoukje said...

Love the shoes! I really like the border print, the quilt is so colorful and the border has the same happy pink.

Sjoukje

Nancy said...

My fabric has a tendency to marinate until the right project presents itself, and it sounds like yours does too.

Love the shoes.

Shay said...

LOVE those shoes Tazz. Too bad we arent the same size :(

I write impossible lists too - you can always transfer all of that to today!

Missy Shay said...

I love those shoes! Wish I could get them here! I'm going to check out your pin!

Esther Aliu said...

Love your border fabric...wish i had some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails