Friday, January 02, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my wonderful friends and family. 2015 is going to be a great year, I just know it!

Marty took this picture as we were watching the post-midnight fireworks at a local vantage point - he's so clever with his fancy camera :-)

It has been said that whatever you do on New Years Day you'll spend the rest of the year doing. Just in case, I tried to be really good and include a lot of things I want to continue with. Eating healthy was high on the agenda, and I managed to do that, so I'll be glad to keep it going for a good long time. I made sure to get some stitching time in, as well as doing laundry and chores. We also had a few friends over, so our inner social butterflies were satisfied too. If I can keep all those things going this year, I'll be a happy girl.

What did you do on New Years Day, and will you want to keep them up for the whole year?? xox

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails