Saturday, April 09, 2011

Dear Jane - L9

Here's something I haven't done in a while - I made a DJ block!

This one is L9 - Walter's Place. These blocks even seem tiny compared to the NI blocks, but at least they don't generally have so many pieces.

While this was fun, I'm not sure that I'll get back into making this second DJ full swing. If I can make a block every so often, at least I know this quilt will get made eventually. Right now I'm a little indecisive, and don't really know what I want to work on!?!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Some day I am going to make a Dear Jane and a Nearly Insane. This year, though, I have to concentrate on my Definitely Insane UFO collection!

I love the colors in this one. :)

Scrappy quilter said...

I plan on making a DJ quilt someday too. I really like this block. Nice and cheerful.

*karendianne. said...

Sometimes I get that way after a big finish. Actually, now that I think about it, I always get that way after a big finish. WHY? I can't figure it out and by the way, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to make months after I finished the last quilt. I just doing blocks. Maybe they'll be a quilt. Accidentally.

Helen said...

You got to be kidding, is it true that the nearly insane blocks consist of even smaller blocks than the DJ? I'm slowly getting into the DJ hype :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails