Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Christmas Placemat

Christmas project number four, check! I made this placemat up yesterday. I wanted to share it last night, but I simply ran out of steam. I'm sure everyone can relate.

I've said it before, I'm not a photographer. I really wanted you to be able to see the quilting, and you kind of can. But you can't see that I've used the super-fun gold thread again. I'm loving it right now, and the Christmas fabrics are fun too!

Will I be able to complete project number five, and have the requirements list done by the end of today? It's anyone's guess.

9 comments:

Ali Honey said...

It's lovely! I have some of that dark green with gold fabric you used as backing. Aren't they all yummy? The quilting shows up well.

PS.( cute shoes! )

Rose Johnston said...

Im always in awe of your quilting, gorgeous!!!
And thanks for not spoiling the plot of Sex and the City.....my g/friends and I are off to see it tomorrow nite!!!
Hugs xxx

Cathy said...

Absolutely terrific Quilting!! Well Done! Cathyxx

Anonymous said...

Wow the quilting is beautiful. Wish you were closer so I could watch. I just bought (stole) a PCQuilter, Maxi Throat, HC Frame, & Baby Lock Quilters Pro($1500) See why I said stole. Maybe some day I will get nice results like you.

The shoes are too cute. I have a shoe fetish also.

Linda Z

Ruth's Place said...

It's very pretty!

Debbi said...

I love your quilting! You are an inspiration to me.

Fabricmom said...

Very cute and love the quilting.

Fee said...

The quilting is very beautiful. Congratulations.

Greetings from Germany,

Sabine

http://quiltfee.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

Your quilting is wonderful. I should get on my machine and practice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails