Friday, April 12, 2024

Quickie Post

Just a quickie post tonight as I'm all inspired and working at the sewing machine. I'm making scrappy blocks for some kids quilts, and also the tiny nine patches in an effort to catch up.

I grabbed my 2.5" squares box, and some fabrics that my darling friend Jean donated, and I've been pairing up squares to make blocks, and then framing them with cute fabrics. While I'm inspired I'm just going to keep on piecing and get as much as I can done.

The tiny nine patches, I've caught up a little, I think I have three weeks worth left to do, and then this weeks blocks too. It's not so hard to do, and fun to use up little scraps ... but on that note, I'm going to catch up on a couple of emails, and get back to the machine. Perhaps I'll check back in at the end of the weekend. Chatter soon!

3 comments:

loulee said...

Lots of pretty pieces there Tazzie.

dq said...

Looks like perfect seams, Tazzie! I am impressed.

Susan said...

Some lovely children's fabrics...what fun! the 9 patches are lovely - too tiny for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails