Monday, January 11, 2010

Turning Four-T on the home stretch!

I'm really on the home stretch now. I've assembled the centre of the Turning Four-T quilt top. Now I only need to assemble the half-square triangles for the border. Yes!

Most of the HST's are already cut out and ready to go, they just need sewing and trimming. I should be able to tackle that over the next few days, as I have some precious time to myself. I will be quilting on a quilt top, hopefully tackling another NI block, and of course, taking this quilt to the next stage of completion. I see lots of late nights in my future - I'm such a night owl!

11 comments:

Vickie said...

oh WOW Miss T that is striking love the way you have popped them colours together-oh how I wish I could be a night owl again ,I would get so much more sewing done,cheers Vickie

Kristie said...

Okay, I am loving this quilt!! I'm thinking one of these are in my near future! Can't wait to see how you do the border.
Kristie

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It looks wonderful - eep up the good work.

ria vogelzang said...

What a lovely quilt it's going to be!! Have fun with the borders!

Ruth's Place said...

It's looking very nice!

AnnieO said...

The sashing and corner stones really change the look of the quilt--so so pretty! Looking forward to seeing the flimsy all completed. Enjoy your free time! I'm a night owl too, but make too many mistakes if it gets too late and I start getting tired...

quiltygal said...

Oh you make me feel tired!! where are you getting your energy from in this heat?? although I have made a baby quilt top this week...oh well back to the aircon!!

*karendianne. said...

Thanks for the update and I'm so happy the cornerstone fabric was this one. It's definitely the right choice.

Elaine Adair said...

A BEAUTY!!! I've loved this pattern - your use of the melon cornerstones was brilliant!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous. i love the pattern and the fabrics are so striking.

bingo~bonnie said...

Just this week I've seen this same block pattern more than a few times and each time I'm loving it more and more. I love YOURS! What a beautiful quilt that looks like it was made from years ago! ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails