Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MIA

Thank you for those of you who sent concerned emails wondering where I have been these past few days. You're all so sweet :-)

My little family and another little family of besties went on a mini break to Yalpara Station for four days. Marty and Michael have been friends since school, and our two families often have adventures together. We did some serious 4x4ing, exploring, caving, had the obligatory campfires each night and got awfully grubby too.

I've included a picture of Marty in the bowels of one of the caves, and once I've checked out the rest of the pictures I'll share some more.

On a crafty front, I took along some knitting, applique and a little reading. All I did was a little of the knitting while in the car - not another single thing.

I have tax stuff to get thru in the next couple of days, so once I've got that out of the way, I'll check back in with you all ... ohhh, and after I've caught up on some sleep too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Glad you got away for some relaxation. Welcome back.

Teresa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, but I would have to pass on those caves. Not me, no way, am I going into anything I could get lost of left behind in that might turn pitch dark.

Ali Honey said...

Great photo of Marty. Wonderful cave shot. Glad you all had fun with friends.

Sara said...

Sounds like a great mini-vacation! Love the photo and glad your back!

Nancy said...

Sounds like you've been keeping busy.

I have posted a link to your blog as a weblog award. The details are on my blog. No obligation to participate, just wanted you to know you are special.

Hugs,
Nancy

julieQ said...

Love the cave picture! I am glad you got away for a break, and even got a little knitting done! Yahoo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails