Friday, September 02, 2022

Placeholder ...

It's Friday ... so in order to keep my commitment to myself to post each Friday, I'm popping this placeholder photo here. This is the block I'm currently stitching the applique pieces on ... and my tin of doodads I use for applique ...

Today was the funeral of a beloved great uncle, and it has been long day with sad moments, and lovely moments with extended family. So instead of posting properly tonight, I'll check back in later on the weekend. Promise! Chatter soon xoxox

7 comments:

Julierose said...

My sincere condolences--a difficult time for you and your family....
that is one beautiful "place-holder", Tazzie;)))
Hugs til next time Julierose

Kathy S. said...

Wishes of sympathy for you. It's so hard to lose a loved one. Your appliqué project is gorgeous.

Cathy said...

So sorry for your loss. Hugs

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh the tin of doodads......I have one of those also...... Ever so essential to stitch a beautiful block...... Sorry to hear about your uncle....... Family funerals are always happy and sad events..... Going thru the memories

Nancy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your great uncle, Tazzie. Goodbyes like that are so had.... Blessings to you and the rest of his family.

Helen said...

Sad news for you, a little quiet stitching always makes us feel better....

Janet said...

So very sorry for your loss. Thank you for thinking of us and dropping a quick post. Take care and enjoy life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails