Friday, January 07, 2022

2022 is here!

I had a bunch of things ready to blog about tonight, but I'm babysitting and time is short, so I'll pop one photo here with a promise that I'll check back in tomorrow.

The Lily Rosenberry project has been chugging along slowly in the background, and I'm almost finished my eighth block. I laid the ones I've done so far out on the floor so I could see how they look:

I like it! It's definitely motivation to keep going! But I'll sign off here, chatter soon! xox

3 comments:

Pam said...

Stunning blocks

Janet said...

Lovely. Enjoy babysitting.

Alison said...

I love that Lily Rosenberg pattern. Made it a while back as a four block quilt with a wide border, all those berries were a challenge, ut it is a lovely remembrance of Sue Garman, and one of my favourite quilts to look at.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails