Saturday, January 25, 2014

Slow going ... but a quickie post ...

Just a quickie post this afternoon, I'm just about to move the hoop for the fourth time, and thought I'd share a quick snap of my progress ...

I've been doing a lot of my hand quilting while watching (or, often listening) to the Australian Open Tennis. Super disappointed that my favourite Roger Federer lost in the semis last night, but it was a great game.

It's fairly sure that I'll get bored with the hand work soon, and I'll be longing to work on some piecing, so I'll keep you posted. Chatter soon!

6 comments:

Sharon E said...

It looks beautiful. Nice job!

Impera Magna said...

You're making great progress...but I do know that the call of the piecing siren is hard to resist!

:)

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Lovely stitches!

Nancy said...

You are making wonderful progress!

Shay said...

Looking pretty darn fine there Ms. Tazz!

By the way - you inspired me this week to drag out a very very old unfinished project and think about finishing it.

quiltygal said...

Looking good there Tara hope you are taking things easy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails