Friday, January 04, 2008

Hermit at work ...

Just a quick picture for you - thank you to my DH and wonderful technology allowing him to send pictures of their mini-break. Here's Cam out fishing on my Dad's boat. Looks like he's having a wonderful time :-)

They'll be back tomorrow - just in time, because I need a rest! I have been burning the midnight oil stitching and watching my favourite series Sex and the City. I've watched all the discs thru to the end of series 3, and I'll start series 4 tonight. I know I won't get to the end, that'll have to be for another time.

I don't have a camera here with me right now - the family took both of them - but tomorrow I'll be able to share what I've achieved. I've made more Royal Cross blocks, finished step four of the mystery quilt, and almost done part five too.

A big thank you to Kath and Andrew for hosting me for dinner tonite - an Indian feast with Cosmopolitan cocktails too. Very nice :-) Kath is a SATC tragic just like me - we'll be at the movie with bells on when it comes out.

Well, that's me signing off for the evening - I'll check in really soon so you can see what I've been stitching. TTYL *s*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Tazzie.

Glad you are getting some time on your own to catch up after Christmas. Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to.

That is a gorgeous photo of Cam.

Hugs

Annie said...

oh, how I love that Royal Cross pattern from a previous post, it's going to be just smashing!

Wishing you and your family all the best in the coming year.

: )

Pam said...

It does looks like Cam is having a grand time fishing!!

It took me awhile to figure out what a SATC tragic was -LOL!! I have never really watched any of the episodes - just a snippet here and there. I think that is one series that you - read "I" can't watch with your ("my") spouse. Sometimes it is nice to have the boys away :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails