Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Promise not kept ...

Well, the day before yesterday I promised I'd make a post yesterday with quilty content. Hmmm ... clearly didn't happen. In my defence ... my laptop has 'burped'* again. Marty is currently busy seeing what I've lost ... or more accurately ... what the laptop has managed to keep.

I'm just staying out of his way and keeping my fingers crossed. I think I may have to add a new laptop to my wishlist ... gosh I don't want to, cuz I love my laptop ... we'll see.

So, I'm going to keep plugging away at the Starstruck quilt and smile brightly.

Note: * 'burped' - a polite term for blue screen of evil death :-)

5 comments:

Hanne said...

Ouch - and speedy recovery to your laptop !

Melanie said...

Electronics-- great when they work...disaster when they don't. Hope you didn't lose anything.

sewprimitive karen said...

Tazzie, sorry about your computer. I also hope you didn't lose anything and that the computer gets well soon.

mereth said...

Don't speak to me of the blue screen, it appears far more often than it has a right to on my new computer. Grrr! I've had woes since February when I got it, and now I really know how dependant I've become on the net, and being able to access my 'stuff'.
Hope it sorts itself out...

YankeeQuilter said...

I finally gave up on my laptop and only use the large computer on the internet. It got too confusing for me to go back and forth and the little one "burped" too often!

Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails