Saturday, July 01, 2006

Scrap Users System

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has passed on words of encouragement on the beginnings of my blog. I loved Tonya's comment about coming to play. It's fun to share here, it's like a huge round of show and tell.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love Bonnie's website, and I've been slowly implementing Bonnie's Scrap Users System. It's going to take me some time, but as I finish things and when I have some spare time, I channel bits and pieces into the scrap bins I've got in place.

As you can see, I don't nearly have enough yet, but I've got the 1.5", 2" and 2.5" strips and squares sorted. At the bottom on the right are the 10.5" background squares. On the left the boxes are pretty much taken up with UFO's. At the top is my 30's Dear Jane (What was I thinking making another one??). Under that are 3 boxes of T/Berries club UFO's. Second to bottom is a collection of Sturbridge fabrics put aside for a quilt called 'Scrap Tease'. And at the bottom is a Winnie the Pooh quilt waiting to be quilted. Will it be done before my son is too old to appreciate it? It's anyone's guess! I'm not ready to share a picture of the rest of my stash yet ... it's super disorganised, wouldn't it be nice to use it up before anyone could see it??

1 comment:

Joyce said...

You look so organized. Maybe you should show the disorganized section so some of the rest of us would feel better! I gotta get more of those see-through boxes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails