Friday, May 24, 2024

May is almost over already!

Just a quickie post - having checked the photos in my phone, I only have one picture I can share with you tonight. It has been a busy week.

With homework, housework and painting bead heads there has been little shareworthy stuff going on. In fact, the only picture I had was of the orders I put in the mail today!

These all went in the mail today to sweet customers in the USA. I love that people are being so organised and getting ready for Christmas early!

I have put a few more stitches in the ornaments I started last week, or was it the week before? Oops, I'm not sure. And I did maybe 30mins of hand quilting in the whole week. But I do know that I don't have bunches to do this weekend, so maybe I'll have something to share with you after that. I promise to let you know! Chatter soon xox

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Those faces are so cute! Have a peaceful weekend full of lots of quilting!

Janet said...

Too cute and that is a big accomplishment. That all takes time.
Enjoy your weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails