Sunday, August 27, 2017

Holiday Stars Christmas Tree Skirt

This past week I've been busy trying to get this quilted project finished, the pattern written ... and then I had to patiently wait for a little bit of sun to take a picture.

The sun never did come out too much, and I'm not much of a photographer anyway ... but here is my Holiday Stars Christmas Tree Skirt:


I was inspired by the postcard style Yuletide Memories fabric - it's just so very pretty. Via my Etsy store I'd had a couple of requests for a tree skirt that didn't have Y seams, and something with simple piecing and traditional style. I hope this fits the bill.

Of course, it can be used as a table topper if you don't want to cut out the circle opening, and Christmas prints can be replaced with fabric to suit any season at all.

If you'd like to check the listing out, click here. I hope you like it! xox

8 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Very nice, did you hand quilt it?

Quilts And Pieces said...

Love It!

Janet said...

Gorgeous. Love the way you used the fabrics. Thank you for sharing. We are flooding here in Texas due to Hurricane Harvey. Pray for us.

Ramona said...

I just purchased your pattern for this beautiful tree skirt. I make Christmas tree skirts for wedding gifts and will add this one to the possibilities.

Kyle said...

You came up with a lovely design where any large scale print could be used.

lvkwilt said...

Love how you used a button closure instead of ties...great idea! Beautiful tree skirt pattern also!

Teresa Rawson said...

Oooo! I love the tree skirt! I need one and have been considering appliqued or pieced...or both. I love how you let a focus fabric lead the way.

Ruth said...

Tazzie, My husband paid and ordered your Christmas tree skirt and I also contacted you for help with the 45 degree diamond and you gave me the template. We have traveled to Houston for his cancer treatment and now I cannot find the pattern. Could you please send it again to print it out? I hope so because I love that pattern and need to start now! Ruth Wade, my husband either order as wadecl@gmail.com or wadecl@cox.
net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails