Saturday, May 17, 2014

Fun in the mail ...

This week I received the most wonderful treat in the mail. My sweet friend Linda S. from Canada (I have a few friends named Linda) sent me the most amazing tin of Reese's candy. She is well aware of my addiction to the stuff and treated me to a selection of Easter Reese's, which we just don't get here.

Yum! I think it would be greedy to keep it all to myself, so I'll share just a little with the kids. Just a little ... And Linda also made me the most darling little quilt - isn't it sweet? I love it all, thank you so much Linda S.

And I was so excited to go to work this week, especially after I learned that the next instalment of the Di Ford project in Quilt Mania had arrived in store. I'm so looking forward to getting busy on it. But take a look, the next step is going to take a while ...

There is quite a lot of appliqué to work on and some tiny hexies to keep me busy. Camo has a birthday party to attend tomorrow after tennis, so I'll get started on the bias stems while he's there. Can't wait!

This evening I'll just settle in with a little hand quilting now that my chores are done. I'll check back in soon - have a great weekend! xox

3 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I love Reeses also. What a great friend!!

Shay said...

Pretty sure you also settled in with those box of Reese's too while you were stitching!

Nancy said...

Nothing better than a Reese's Easter egg! Enjoy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails