Friday, October 28, 2011

Another runner ...

I hope you don't get tired of these runners any time soon, because today I made another, and I know there will be more in my future!

Lyn chose this gorgeous fabric for the shop, and it looks wonderful - very glitzy! Kind of Christmasy, but with a hint of spice :-)

And here's how I've quilted it - I should be more adventurous, perhaps on the next one :-)

If I try hard, I should be able to apply the binding tonight, and I'll do the hand stitching later.

This weekend I'm going to make up some more blocks, and also get busy on some other small projects - I'll check in soon! xox

2 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

The runner looks very festive. Every once and awhile I like a project that can be finished quickly!

Angie said...

A gorgeous runner, Tazzie! That fabric looks luscious---who is the designer?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails