Monday, May 30, 2011

Light Fittings

Today I had lunch with my dear friend Karen, and we went browsing in a couple of favourite homewares stores. I've been looking for some light fittings for my lounge and dining rooms, and today I found some that I'm pretty sure will work beautifully in our home. What do you think?

I've always loved these Tiffany style pendants, and didn't know exactly where I'd be able to find one. Recollections have recently got them in, and I'm hooked!

Here is a close up of the one I'm loving ... I just need to convince my DH that he's in love with them too! :-)

5 comments:

Impera Magna said...

How beautiful... just think how lovely the light shining thru the glass will be... I love that style too...

Lynette said...

I think it's very pretty, and if you love it that much, you should get it! Things like this that call to our hearts are what make our homes dear places to be in. ;D

Vickie said...

Oh wow Miss T, they are truly gorgeous,cheers Vickie

loulee said...

I love the Tiffany style.
Why does DH need to love it? You're the one who will be looking up for cobwebs and dust, not him..... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tazzie, I love it! I've always been partial to Tiffany lights. Go for it!
Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails