Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Magazine Fun :-)

Yay, "Turning Four-T" is in Australian Patchwork and Quilting now! It's Vol 19 No 9, the Christmas Special. I always love the way the photographers and stylists manage to get our quilts looking so special. I'd love you to check it out :-)

And this week I've also managed to get a couple more applique blocks done. The one on the left is a little crookedy at the top, but I'm going to call it 'part of the charm of the quilt'. It's hard keeping to a green and purple only colour scheme (I've thrown in a little gold) but I'm giving it my best shot :-)

11 comments:

Tamera said...

Both quilts are just lovely. I cannot wait for you to finish that appliqué quilt. It's going to be quite a beauty!

Kim said...

Tazzie I love it!! I'll have to go to our local Barnes & Noble and see if they've got this issue out yet. Love this quilt! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Your quilt looks fantastic, well done I will have to get the magazine

cheers
Christine

Cheri said...

Love those dress form applique blocks. Sew sweet.

quiltingnana said...

congrats on the magazine...love those appliqued ladies

Michele said...

Yay for Turning 4T in the magazine. And awesome applique blocks. You're amazing!

Dionne said...

I think your blocks are lovely. Your applique is fabulous. Can't wait to see more of this quilt!
Cheers,
Dionne

Quilts And Pieces said...

your fourT quilt is sooo cute! I'll have to look for that issue!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Hey, with a quilt like that, taking a good picture would be a no-brainer! Love your qpplique blocks too... they are simply charming!

Ruth's Place said...

Love the dress blocks very cute.

The AP&Q mag should reach me by the end of December. I'll start keeping an eye out for it.

Michelle said...

Those applique blocks are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails