Friday, September 22, 2006

Two rows ...

Hooray for Blogger being back from its outage. I have a whole pile of blogs open ready for comments!

Just a quick share today, yesterday I attached the second row to my miniature. Just one row to go before I put the border on. Normally I wouldn't share such a tiny-step by tiny-step quilt progress with you, but this seems to take so long, so I wanted to let you know I'm still working away at it.

The green fabric I purchased for this quilt is so much fun, it has lots of different shading and interest across it, it adds such a lovely dimension to the leaves.

I have almost finished my 7th block today, so I hope by the end of the weekend I'll be ready to add the border. If I'm lucky, I may be able to get to some of the other items on my goal list. When I put the list together, I had no clue it would be so hard to achieve. I had so many more items on last months list, and achieved them so much faster. Amazing how life can just get in the way!

Hope you're all having a great week x o x

17 comments:

Melzie said...

THis is so pretty Tazzie :) the varigated colors makes it look like a shady spring day :) xoxo melzie

Linda C said...

the pink was definitely the best choice! Looking good, Tazzie

Darlene said...

I'm loving this quilt. It's adorable!

Jenni said...

It's coming along well Tazzie. The pink and green are so vibrant and fresh

quiltpixie said...

will you back it in more of the green?

Hedgehog said...

It looks beautiful. I, for one, appreciate seeing all the posts!

jodie said...

You work so fast Tazzie, it is looking great and coming together so quickly.

Jodie

Anonymous said...

It's looking really pretty, I love the variations in the green.

Anonymous said...

"the green fabirc" I assumed that those were scrappy - so how many fabric are in this little gem? Four - white, green, pink, yellow?

Pam said...

Beautiful. Love the fabs you have choosen, it is just beautiful!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh it is so amazing and beautiful!

Finn said...

Hi Tazzie, just popping in to say "hi". Love the progress on your little quilt. Updates are just fine. Hugs, Finn

Laurie Ann said...

I am loving seeing your miniature quilts. Maybe some time I'll have to make one. I do love the piecing process and like working on the quilt less the larger it gets, so maybe miniatures would be the way to go for me!! :)

Laura said...

I love how you do a minature each year. I am kind of that way with my quilting. I make a 2 color quilt every other year and a 4 block quilt every opposite year, etc. You do such lovely work!

Fiona said...

The pink was definitely the right choice - such a dainty and pretty quilt.

Shelina said...

This is a great quilt, and I am glad that you are posting it as you make progress on it. So many times I get discouraged when all I have to show for my work is some cut fabric or some seams sewn, while other bloggers are posting two finished quilts at once. Of course your applique would take me a few years to get as far as you have gotten. I like the green fabric too. I didn't realize it was one piece.

Anonymous said...

Your miniature quilts are amazing! Very impressive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails