Friday, September 01, 2006

How did I go with my goals?

Well, here they are:
  • Finish Dolphin Quilt
  • Finish Piecing Atlantic Jewels
  • Start Hand Quilting October 2004 Thimbleberries Club Project
  • Sort one basket of scraps into scrap boxes
  • Don't buy any fabric!
  • Make at least 5 30's DJ blocks
  • Start piecing Double Irish Chain
  • Piece 50 scrap nine patch blocks
I think I can safely say that I achieved all but one of them, and that's the sort the scraps one. That one is kind of debatable too. I sorted a lot of scraps out, but didn't end up with an empty basket. I feel great for having sorted out so much though, and with persistance and time set aside regularly, I know I can tame this stash!

Off to set some new goals!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

You did great! And sorting can be done any time. Also you can sort and sort and never get to the bottom of it. I think they multiply in the dark.

Hanne said...

You did great on your goals :-)
Have you made any for September yet ?
I will be on a fabric diet through this autumn - not a No Buy, just a diet, more like Low Buy. I just bought 3 meters of backing fabric 1/3 of the normal price, today. I swear my scraps breeds by cell dividing, at night. I think I can even hear them ;-)
Are you with me on a Low Buy ?
Your placemats are cute !

Shelina said...

You had some ambitious goals for August, and you were able to reach them. Congratulations! You did great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails