Monday, October 16, 2006

Mum & Dad safely home

Mum and Dad made it safely home from Italy yesterday morning. I feel for them a little, because they both have to go to work today, I hope they managed to get a good sleep last night. They had an amazing three weeks, and saw so much.

Mum always brings home some little surprises for me when she travels. Here is what she surprised me with this time. A really lovely red bag, this one I love more than any other bag I own. There is a little purse there in the middle, a fat quarter from a quilt shop she managed to find somewhere! A lovely little piece of Venetian lace, and a super bag made from fabric which is from Venice. It will be lovely to take to quilting! Mum is truly so good to me. I love each and every thing!

Today Amy is back to school after the two weeks of school holidays, and this afternoon Cameron is back to kindy. I love the kids being home, but I'm also going to enjoy getting back into the routine and getting more done. Have a great week everyone. x o x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The red bag is gorgeous.

Jenni said...

Great presents. I am amazed to hear that you will now be able to get 'more done' now. I can't believe how much you get accomplished as it is.

Joyce said...

The bags are both beautiful. I wonder what amazing thing you will come up with now that you have more time. Can't wait!

Quilts And Pieces said...

OOOO - I do like that red purse! What a great mom you have!

Melanie said...

Hey girl, I've ben wrapped up in work, but the task is complete. Catching up on posts, looks like your Mom loves ya. Enjoy your company tonight.

Shelina said...

That is so sweet of your mom. My mom always brings something over every time she comes too - even though she only lives a couple of blocks away. Seems ike there is a bag theme going here.

Shelina said...

That is so sweet of your mom. My mom always brings something over every time she comes too - even though she only lives a couple of blocks away. Seems ike there is a bag theme going here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails