First up, how did I go with last month's goals:
- Start quilting Winnie the Pooh quilt
- Finish up gifts for Xmas
- Write directions and send off Winchester quilt
- Make twelve DJ blocks
- Start assembling zig zag nine patch blocks
So, here are my goals for January:
- Complete Winnie the Pooh quilt
- Piece Zig Zag Nine Patch top
- Put USA blocks together
- Make eight DJ blocks
- Knit Watermelon hat for SIL's baby
I set a couple of goals for 2007 also ... only two ...
- Complete all pre-2006 UFO's (don't panic - there are only 3)
- Pass the 100 block mark on the 30's DJ quilt
Lastly, thank you all so much for your lovely comments about my feathered wreath quilting. I'm quite overwhelmed! I have to say that if you look up close it's not amazing, I'll show you a close up picture tomorrow. My stitches where I have to run over other stitches are kind of bumpy. I have just been using Bernie, my faithful home machine. I don't have a long arm, though I'd gladly give a long arm machine a good home! I must also say that I haven't just whipped the wreaths up freehand, I marked the design on the quilt and followed the line as best I could ... and you could say I 'coloured outside the lines' quite a bit ... but still, I'm thrilled with my first efforts, and though not easy, they weren't as hard as I thought they'd be!