Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Decluttering

I'm working through the scraps in the boxes, cutting and sorting where appropriate, and I've happened upon these four items.

They need to go to a good home - to someone who can use them. I know I'm not going to finish/use them myself.

The stitchery is a Christine Book project, it's all traced, and 90% finished - I could finish it, but I know I won't use it when I'm done. The gold fabric is a linen piece - I'm not sure how big - I didn't measure. The stripes - feel the same as the linen piece, but it could be cotton. Lastly are the tiny faux applique blocks - they're really quite small, but very cute.

If you're interested in giving these items a home, please leave me a comment to let me know. If there are lots of takers, I'll use a random number generator to pick someone. It's 4.30pm Tuesday here - I'll check back in around the same time on Thursday.

7 comments:

antique quilter said...

I would love the applique blocks fabric !
Please :)
Thanks....Kathie

Jenny said...

Hi there, would love to give the gold and stripey fabric a home but don't suppose you would send it to England? I am collecting a few fabrics suitable for making bags as I am teaching my friend's 10 year old daughter to sew and we want to work through a little project - perhaps a bag or two. Love reading your blog! Jenny

knit to unwind said...

Hi,
I just started quilting a year ago, and am building up my fabric collection. The tiny faux applique blocks looks lovely !!

Cheers
Lay Ngoh
Singapore

Vicky said...

The stitchery looks wonderful, and would certainly get finished here! You're awfully sweet to share! (Hugs)

Terry said...

I'd be happy to take the applique blocks off your hands. But I see I'm not the only one. Maybe I'll get lucky! Thanks so much! :0)

Katie said...

I'm intrigued by your stitchery. It looks like something I would enjoy finishing! :-)

loulee said...

Another hand shooting up in favour of the stitchery.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails