Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday Nail Biting ...

This afternoon I'm hanging around the family room ... trying to make busy while our local football team play in an elimination final. The reason I'm trying to make busy is so that I don't bite my fingernails down to nothing. If they lose today, as the name of the final suggests, they'll be eliminated from the finals series - and then it's year over for the Crows ... but of course I'm hoping it wont' come to that ... GO Crows!

I don't have lots to share with you on the quilty front - I'm going to start cutting out some more leaves for the Sisters Choice medallion project shortly - and then I can get busy working on some applique in front of the TV. Other than that, I just completed a custom order for my Etsy Store - a set of cute coasters.

Let's hope I have something more interesting to share next time ... I'll chatter soon. x o x

3 comments:

Cathi said...

I hope your team wins! That is so cool that your Etsy shop is doing so well...I opened one, but only have one thing in it, lol. I am thinking of adding some of those patchwork dinosaurs and other animals I did recently...just to see...

Thank you so much for the invite to see you when we come over. We're getting excited about the trip, but wow, it will be a lot of driving!!!

atet said...

Oh my, you have been busy!!! I love the items you've been putting into your etsy store and that table runner for the shop is just inspired! How many charm packs did you use??!!?

mereth said...

Sigh, I had to leave the match and go in another room to calm down. I could tell the progress by the roars of rage or glee coming from Matt though. I can't believe we lost, what a cliff-hanger and the few times I did duck in to see a replay I got so het-up and obnoxious I had to leave the room again.That's over till next year, I don't care about any other team....
I'll stick to quilting, that doesn't make my blood pressure go up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails