Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Gettin' a hurry on

On Thursday next week I'm teaching a workshop at the quilt store. Which is entirely wonderful ... except, I hadn't finished the projects yet. Or, more correctly, one of the projects I hadn't even thought of yet!

We're going to be playing with charm squares, and I've made up one thing we're going to work on, but the second project I just decided on yesterday afternoon. So, I thought I better get a move on and put the thing together. The picture shows where I got up to by 11pm when I decided to move toward bedtime.

It's a miracle that anyone has signed up for the class given that they haven't even seen what they're going to be working on. That's some kind of trust! I'm heading to the sewing room now to finish this up, and I'll show you what it ends up looking like. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Carol E. said...

I have been to your Etsy store (as you know) and have never seen a table runner there. Did it sell immediately?

May Britt said...

Of course they have signed up to your class. They know you make beautiful things.

Unknown said...

I'm sure they signed up on trust because they know what lovely things you make

Melanie said...

I think they sign up because they like "hanging out" together... the company and the subject being taught...(Not to mention that great teacher!?!?!)

Rose Johnston said...

Id sign up, regardless of the project!!!

dee said...

they signed up because your work is spectacular. Take a bow!

Debi said...

Have a great time at the workshop, I am sure it will turn out wonderful.

Ms. Jan said...

They've seen your work, they know what you do...I'd be there if I was closer LOL.

Have a great time!

Lucy said...

I would take a class from you too.. even without knowing what I am going to do !! I love to see this project . You sewed it with charm sqaures? Can you tell us more about it ?

YankeeQuilter said...

Can't wait to see what you made out of those fabrics...love the colors! Nothing like a bit of pressure before teaching a class no!! I'm sure it will be great...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails