Saturday, September 29, 2007

On Sale Date ...

I had meant to mention in my last post regarding the Sisters Choice Medallion quilt - but of course being flaky I forgot - that the on sale date for the Australian Patchwork and Quilting magazine is February 22, 2008.

I am thinking I may make a pattern available at my tazziequilts.com website if anyone feels they just can't wait that long, or if AP&Q is not available in your area. Email me privately if you'd like me to explore this option.

Thank you again for the wonderful response :-)

2 comments:

Cher said...

it's a lovely quilt Tazzie! I am so impressed that you can knit a sock up so easily and from memory. I have yet to learn how to knit socks. I hope Cam continues to improve and you are able to get away too.

Jeanne said...

The quilt is so beautiful. I'm sure I can wait until February, but if you do decide to sell the pattern sooner, please add my name to the list of those who would like to know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails