Saturday, August 04, 2007

More mats & Binding

I'm in the process of hand sewing down the binding on the 'super secret tree quilt' now. Cheryl has had it for the last couple of days and has been sewing down the binding in spare moments to give me a break, and I'll have another big session on it tonite. We're on the home stretch now, and it will feel really good to have it done. I can't wait to take pictures on Wednesday and share them with you.

And here are some other items I've been working on. It's just all Sewing Mats, all the time here! One is reserved for Nadine, and the other - well, whoever fancies it I guess :-) They're in my Etsy shop if you want to take a looky.

My little man Cameron is feeling a little poorly this afternoon, he has a slightly high temperature, so we'll be staying close to home and keeping an eye on him. I'm not sure if I've repressed the memories or something, but it seems like this little guy picks up more bugs than his sister ever did. There are some icky bugs going around right now, so I want to be vigilant. I've dosed him with Panadol, and we'll have lots of quiet time activities.

Hope you're all having a great weekend! x o x

4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

UGH! Sick kids. I dread that! Well it keeps you down, but you can at least sew! The Tree Quilt is beautiful I am sure. I can't wait to see it finished. Your sewing mats are a big hit. I am thinking of gettin one!

Susan said...

I can hardly wait to see the quilt! The mats look great. Are you having fun with them still? So sorry the little man is sick. I know that's no fun for either of you.

sewprimitive karen said...

Hope Cameron feels better, tell him to stop making friends with those buggies. The sewing mats look so nice.

Rose Johnston said...

My little man has it as well, and those news reports make u vigilant!!! hope Cameron is feeling better and cant wait to see the finished quilt!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails