Monday, August 06, 2007

Customer Quilt

Just a quick post today, this is a quilt made by a customer I regularly machine quilt for. Isn't it cute.

I quilted it up simply for her yesterday and will give it to her on Wednesday. She has given me another to quilt also, and I'll get to that one during the next week or so.

Quilting and all things related have completely consumed my life lately, and I love it! This week we have a busy schedule preparing for Amy's dance concert on the weekend, so hopefully I'll still have plenty of time for my quilty therapy.

Only two days until the big surprise quilt presentation - I can't wait to share the pictures! x o x

6 comments:

Melanie said...

My daughter would love this!!! Great Purples!!!

CONNIE W said...

I like purple but don't use it much in quilts. It's such a pretty color. This quilt is quite pretty and fun as well.

Quilting Pirate said...

WOW, I'm in love - being purple is my favorite color!

Beertje Zonn said...

I Love the color!
Kind Regards,

Sonnja

Debi said...

Very pretty purple quilt. I like the quilting.

YankeeQuilter said...

Fun quilt...you sure have been busy! The tree quilt looks wonderful too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails