Thursday, June 28, 2007

And the winner is ...

Ohhh my, I never expected to see 78 comments! Wow, you've all made me blush with your lovely words. I won't continue to gush however ... I'll get on with the news ...

First up I got Marty to draw a name. And the name he drew is: Linda Z - comment at 7.04am. Since you're the first name drawn, you're the lucky winner of the table runner. I sure hope you like it.

And just for fun, I thought I'd have Amy draw another name, and you'll receive something mysterious in the mail ... so mysterious I'm not sure what it is yet. And the name Amy drew is: Hanne - comment at 10.48pm.

Congratulations to you both, if you'd be so kind to email me your snail mail address, I'll get busy mailing you!

Once again, thank you all for your lovely comments - you sure know how to make a girl feel special. x o x

11 comments:

dot said...

Wow, Lucky Linda and Hanne. Keep sharing your beautiful quilting with us. Have a great day.

Melanie said...

Lucky Girls -- Look what happens when you miss reading a couple of days....Beautiful runner...Your daughter is really growing up. Congrats on your anniversary...

Darlene said...

Congrats to Linda Z and Hannie! WooHoo!

And, thank you, Tazzie for your generous gift(s)

Hanne said...

Thank you Tazzie :-)
I have just sent you my snail mail address by email.

I just have to tell you - the other day I was in a quilt shop and saw the applique APQ, with your name on the cover, and I proudly told my friend that I know you from blogging - how cool is that.
Nice quilt too :-)
The world is not so big anymore :-)

ancient one said...

Congrats to the winners!

~Bren~ said...

You deserve the compliments Tazzie...you have a great blog. Bren

Little Penpen said...

Lucky Linda Z and Hanne! Congrats! And yes, you deserve all the compliments and I love reading your blog.

sewprimitive karen said...

Sorry, Tazzie, "Linda Z" is not my name at ALL. Something has gone terribly wrong here :-))). Oh well, congratulations to Linda and Hanne.

Carol E. said...

I haven't been here in a while and missed the wonderful table runner drawing. It's pretty and so nice of you to share! Congrats on your blog anniversary.. celebrating with a giftie drawing is a great idea!

Carole said...

What May Britt didn't win! lol Congrads to the winners!

Shelina said...

Happy blogging anniversary. What a beautiful table runner. It does look like real applique. I think I would have a hard time giving away something that beautiful. Congratulations to the winners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails