Monday, January 17, 2011

Progress ...

I've made quite a bit of late night progress on this scrappy quilt top. The blocks are all made, and all that needs to be done is attach the final row of blocks, then some sashing strips, and possibly some narrow side borders.

This project now has a different destiny. While it was originally for Amy - some friends have recently had a baby girl, and so with Amy's approval, this will be a cot quilt for the dear little one.

Today after the top is finished, I plan to work on the third Civil War Quilts block. I'll need to needle-turn applique the block so I definitely won't be able to throw it together in such speedy fashion. I'll be sure to share my results :-)

6 comments:

onlymehere said...

Very cute. Love the pink and purple for a sweet little girl.

Impera Magna said...

You have, indeed, made a lot of progress... and the quilt top is coming together beautifully!

Scrappy quilter said...

It is so very pretty. I love the color combinations...wonderful.

Leeanne said...

Such a pretty, pretty quilt. How kind of Amy, this must be just what the new baby needs.

ForestJane said...

Love the colors in that one! And esp. how some of the blocks look like they twist in the middle, nice effect. :)

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh Tazzie! It is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails