Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Hungry Caterpillar

Just now I've finished quilting Lyn's Hungry Caterpillar quilt. I don't quilt for others anymore, but Lyn is the lovely girl I work with, and I'd made her a promise about this quilt quite a while ago. Also, her work is just so perfect that her projects are always a pleasure to quilt.


Lyn got really busy with her quilt and ordered extra fabric to make hers quite a bit larger, which is a good thing really, makes it more of a single bed size rather than a cot or throw size like Camo's is. I'll be thrilled to pass it back to her next week :-)

I'm still appliqueing on the Seven Sisters block, still a few stars to go, but I'm dying to put a Nearly Insane block together, so I think one of those will be next on the agenda. Chatter soon! xox

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I love the Very Hungry Caterpillar fabrics and the quilt turned out great. Love that it's bigger enough for a twin bed!

JustPam said...

I have the fabric to make one of these for a grandchild. I want to buy the book and give them both as a birthday or Christmas gift. I think I bought enough fabric to make it twin size too. It is so cute I am excited to get working on it. Hopefully this year.

How did you decide to quilt it?

julieQ said...

I like that...perfect for a toddler I know!

quiltjude said...

Just beautiful, can I work up to something like this????? I'd sure love to,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails