Saturday, August 30, 2008

When Quilting ...

... it's best not to let your pets get involved. You can just see tufts of Gracie in amongst the Christmas quilt I was working on yesterday.

I knew she was nearby, but when the quilt started to get really hard to move around, it was pretty clear she was closer than I thought. Maybe she wants to learn the craft for herself??

And here's a quickie shot of the quilting I'm doing on my friend Jenny's quilt. It's coming up really nicely.

Both pictures were taken with my phone-camera which was nearby at the time, I do wish it would take nicer pictures. Maybe it's time for an upgrade. Anyways, back to the quilting. I hope you're having a great weekend. x o x

5 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Don't you just love the cat fur that ends up all over your work. Sometimes I don't notice it till it shows up in a photo I take of my work for my blog....then ahhhh ( too late )there is cat fur on it.

Teresa said...

I like that quilt stitch pattern.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I don't think phone-cameras take the best photos - but will do in a pinch! And the photo has captured the detail of your lovely quilting! I just wonder what the salesperson would say if you tell him you are upgrading your phone for better photos? LOL!!
Cheers!
Evelyn

QuiltNut Creations said...

your quilting is lovely!

Anonymous said...

I have a kitty that does the same thing... curls up on the quilt, as I'm quilting it. She even told me of her displeasure when I had to adjust the quilt.

-Alice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails