Saturday, August 23, 2008

Christmas Panel

I just finished putting the last of the charm square border on this panel. Cheryl asked me to put it together for the shop. It's actually really cute.

The quality of the picture isn't great, as I'm using my phone-camera, but you get the idea. I just added an inner border on which the top and bottom measurement is different to the sides. This was to get the panel to the right size so that the charm squares would fit nicely. Added the borders and hey presto. I'll take it to the shop on Wednesday and we can decided what to back it with, and then I'll get busy quilting it.

I think I'll be able to do some work on my own projects this afternoon. I'm really not sure which project I'll get busy on ... Ohhh the choices!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails