Friday, August 01, 2008

Whew!

Did you all miss me?? *s* It actually felt a little strange not spending much time on the computer!

I'm so pleased I got the big order in the mail today. If you're interested, the Golden State Sewing Center in California will soon be stocking a range of my patterns. I think they're largely destined for PIQF. And speaking of PIQF, I have pre-booked my tickets, so I'll definitely be spending some time there.

This is one of my early 'teaching' quilts - Flower Basket Medallion - it was among the patterns ordered. I made this one back in 2004, and realised while I was putting the packs together that I hadn't actually shared this one with you all.

It was made for a beginners follow up class, and the girls had declared their love for the log cabin blocks, so we decided that the next quilt needed to have more of them! I'm always happy to oblige where log cabin blocks are concerned.

Shortly I'll be off to netball, and I'm hoping tonight to get some new things uploaded to my website ... let's see how energetic I feel ...

I'll chatter more soon. :-)

4 comments:

MARCIE said...

I never fail to be amazed at the versitility of the log cabin block. What a darling quilt you have created---again! So glad you shared it with us! Congrats on the big sale too!

sewkalico said...

I love the Log Cabin and Applique combo - very nice indeed!

Myra said...

What a wonderful pattern! Very nice!!

Ruth's Place said...

Congrats on the pattern sales!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails