Do not adjust your set, you read that correctly, I have had a finish!
This is a table runner I put together for a charm square workshop (I can't remember if it was this year or last year) and I never got around to quilting it. Well, yesterday I decided to change that.
I quilted peacock feathers in four rows, two rows following the direction of the braids, and a row in each border in the opposite direction. Super easy. The thread was my favourite variegated YLI thread in the Caffe Romano colourway. I bound it with a reproduction stripe fabric from my stash, and it's now done! Feels good to complete a project that has been sitting around for a while.