Thursday, August 21, 2008

Personal Shopper

A big thank you to my dear sweet friend Janine. Because of her work, she's in a marvellous position to alert me to wonderful homewares sales, and knows of my special love for blue and white china.

Her quick phone call to me at the store today saved me from missing out on these little sweethearts. Janine even delivered them to me personally. Once again, thank you Janine, you are just darling :-)
And because my blog has been almost entirely devoid of quilty goodness lately, I thought I'd share a couple of my projects that are currently hanging in the corner of the store. (What did we ever do before camera-phones?) On the left is my Log Cabin Tree Skirt, and on the right is my Dresden Table Topper. Colleen has been working on a tree skirt in class on Thursdays and it's looking just lovely.

Tonight I have more quilting to do, and then tomorrow more of the same, along with a large pattern order to pop in the post. Happy days :-)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Such pretties you have to share today! I too love blue & white china, and have a collection going now that I can hardly wait to display when we get my dining room renovation done. Your quilt pieces are so interesting..I would love to sem them in person.

Anonymous said...

Your blue and white china is beautiful. I am in the process of switching out my dishes, and I am strongly leaning toward white and blue. This may have just sent me over the edge.

Your shop samples are very nice also. I love the look of the quilted tree skirt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails