Monday, August 18, 2008

Secret Love

It's time to fess up ... I have a secret love. So secret. I've been hiding it from my husband, and my children too. Hiding it all over the house really ... mostly hiding it in the pantry away from prying eyes and fingers.

Sounds scandalous, doesn't it.

My secret love is here. It's amazing, and totally addictive. Don't say you weren't warned. I can feel cellulite forming as I type ...

Dammit 9am ... if I weren't slacking around and watching TV, I would never have heard of the stuff ...

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh yes, me too, Green and Black's organic dark chocolate is the best. I have CFS and read somewhere that 85% chocolate has lots of anti-oxidants that can help. So what more excuse do I need. And if I can't get 85% (which is a little too much sometimes) can I be blamed if I have to settle for 75%?

Melanie said...

There is no life without dark chocolate.....

Mary Johnson said...

Nope, not going to even look! I'm having a hard enough time this past week staying on track with going out as much as we have.

Love the fabrics in your CC - looks like you're making good progress.

Mad about Craft said...

Yes, I hold my hands up - I am also addicted but it has to be the dark variety.

G'G'ma said...

Wow, does that ever sound wonderful!!! 70% and 85%! And I thought 60% cacao in ghirdelli chips was absolutely delish and so very healthy. That's the only reason I eat them. If you believe that I've got..............ha.

Teresa said...

Hmm..never heard of the stuff, but maybe I will have to try some...then again, maybe I better leave well enough alone.

Christy said...

this is good, good, good stuff...dark chocolate is the best!

Ruth's Place said...

Try the Maya Gold - it's fabulous. Oxfam shops were selling it when I was in Australia...

Anonymous said...

I haven't had that. But it is chocolate so I can understand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails