I have been just hanging to get into my scrap boxes lately, so yesterday I spent the whole day putting together matchstick units from Bonnie's Bricks and Stepping Stones scrap project.
It was really fun to get into the 3.5" strips, and while I didn't make a huge dent, I could actually see a small reduction in the scrap box. What I did manage is this: I have NO black fabric left in my stash at all. NONE!
So, yesterday I completed all the matchstick units, and sewed a few together, but then I just knew I had to get back to deadlines and work on other things. I have a needleturn applique project I must finish super fast, and still a number of tops to be quilted among other things. Let's see how much I can get done.