Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Cabinet Kitty

This evening I felt the need to do a little tidying in the sewing room. I had a few quilt tops in there and wanted to pop them in my quilt cabinet which is in the dining room. There were already a lot of quilts in there, so I did a little rearranging to make some more space, then wandered back to the sewing room to grab some quilts. By the time I came back, Holly had taken up residence among the quilts. Gosh, she was fast!

I had to shoo her away, there just wasn't room for her, and I'm sure she wouldn't like to live behind glass. She actually came out very reluctantly and brought the quilt she's sitting on out with her.

And here's the cabinet as it stands now - it's really quite full. I may be able to wedge a few more in the top, and I definitely need to refold my Winchester Weave quilt - it took all my might to poke it in up there, and now it looks all messy.

I hope to pin another quilt tonight, it's a really cute one with birds - I hope to be able to share a picture tomorrow. Talk soon x o x

10 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Boy oh boy does she have a fluffy tail!

love the display.

Amanda said...

Wow, that's a lot of quilts. And what an amazing tail - that must get all sorts of seeds, grasses etc caught up in it.

Teresa said...

A nice collection of quilt you have. I think my cat just waits for me to leave the room so she can jump on whatever I am working on...and pretend to be sound asleep.

Clare said...

Oh what a tail and what a lot of quilts :-)

Karen said...

What a pretty selection of quilts in the cabinet. It is funny how cats like quilts so much.

Kate North said...

Well, it might not be an original comment, but I do just have to say, wow, what a tail! and what a great selection of quilts...

Saska said...

Great collection and they look great with the fuzzy model!

QuiltNut Creations said...

we have a kitty that does the same so i rarely keep the cabinet open. one day she got locked inside lol

Cathi said...

What a riot of colour in that cupboard! But the kitty is the best of it all -- she's gorgeous with her big fluffy tail!

Mary Johnson said...

That looks like something Chesty would do too - he loves sitting on quilts (and other soft things)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails